Monday, September 19, 2011

View from the Work Room: Fanciful Swag and Are Those Business Cards?

At events and meetings or simply bopping around town, I always have business cards with me.  You never know what opportunities to connect may present themselves!  But I was determined to have something beyond the basic business card, so thanks to our friends at Blink we came up with a pink button-like tag that has the Ana Louie logo on one side and my contact information on the other.  I can't tell you how great the response has been!  People love these things.


In working with Blink we've also had the opportunity to create some fanciful swag to support or front office marketing efforts: a pencil bag and sketch case, tote bag, key chains and more.  The coolest thing is that because Ana Louie was inspired by (and named after) the sketches of my 8 year old daughter, the pencil case makes total sense!  P.S.  It also works really well for storing mom's make-up.


If you're interested in receiving swag, press kits, or any other Ana Louie fun, please send me a note and let me know annmarie@analouieapparel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment